[time-nuts] Wenzel VHF PLO Oscillators Off Frequency

John Miles john at miles.io
Mon Nov 13 00:19:55 UTC 2017

Sounds like he's talking about the small 'bricks' that Wenzel sells with internal PLL-disciplined OCXOs.  Some of these expect oddball input frequencies.  Just looking at the 80 MHz parts on the shelf around here, 500-14273 wants a 13 MHz input, 500-25010 uses 24.576 MHz, and 500-25009  uses 19.2 MHz.   So that's probably the issue, if two of them seem to be failing the same way.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC