[time-nuts] Favorite counters (current production)?

Scott Newell newell+timenuts at n5tnl.com
Thu Nov 16 01:49:25 UTC 2017

At 12:39 PM 11/11/2017, Tom Knox wrote:
>The FS740 is interesting. Obviously it has a lot going for it, but
>what appears to be missing is graphic data display capabilities
>which would simply be a few line of code. Perhaps I missed something
>skimming through the manual.

I don't think you missed anything. From what I can tell, it doesn't
graph and it doesn't do time interval between the front and rear
inputs. Pretty big omissions. Maybe that's something they'll roll out
later in a firmware update? (Assuming they let end users update the firmware.)

I've asked them, but haven't received a reply to my emails.

--
newell  N5TNL