[time-nuts] Deaf Z3801

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 16:24:00 UTC 2017

Thanks John.

When I do this, I get the E-222 error indicating 'Data out of range'.

Tried several formats, trailing';', etc.

Here's what I get:
scpi > :GPS:INIT:DATE 2017,11,16
E-222> :GPS:INIT:DATE 17,11,16
E-222> :GPS:INIT:DATE 17,01,01
E-222> :GPS:INIT:DATE 2017,01,01
E-222> :GPS:INIT:DATE 2017,01,01;
E-222> :GPS:INIT:DATE 17,01,01;
E-222>

Even tried a :SYSTEM:PRESET, whic interestingly enough, does not reset the
location.

Bob