[time-nuts] Absolute phase

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Fri Nov 17 22:40:17 UTC 2017

When I first powered them on together, they seemed to drift all over the place with regards to relative phase.  For the past hour now, they are keeping around 7 degrees and sometimes dropping to around 4.  I think that is pretty amazing given all the stuff between the source and final display.  I have the cursors on them now and they are sitting at 2ns difference.  I am going to figure out how to plot this possibly using Timelab and my HP 5371a.