[time-nuts] Input filter for data logger

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Nov 19 19:57:11 UTC 2017

Hi

Based on what I’ve seen off of eBay, a properly working surplus MV89A is a rare beast. The
ones that are “ouch” to the touch do indeed have malfunctioning oven circuits. Out of a few
dozen purchased I don’t think I found one that fully met the specs that it did when shipped.
That easily could have been a function of only buying from the cheapest sellers …..

Bob