[time-nuts] Symmetricom X72 rubidium oscillator breakout board now avaiable

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 20 08:29:12 UTC 2017

Maybe:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Symmetricom-X72-Rubidium-Oscillator-10-32V-DC-10MHz-USED/132116702248?epid=1023910441&hash=item1ec2c4e428:g:2p8AAOSwXYtYvKWc

I don't know if RDR Electronics still have any X72's.

There used to be a lot of X72's for sale that were pulled from something.  They came with an adapter board that only broke out 16 of the 26 pins.  I bought a couple... they had less than 1000 hours of run time on them.

My signal board has support for the SA22.c rubidium, but I need to figure out how to connect to that horrid connector that is in the middle of the baseplate.   I am also laying out an interface board for the Spectratime SRO-100 rubidium.