[time-nuts] Why discipline Rubidium oscillator?

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 05:59:32 UTC 2017

Oops cat hit ‘send’

5071’s I’ve seen for as low as about 9k, but usually in the 15-30 range. I don’t want to know what they are new.

5061’s can be had for under $1000. If you are very lucky, under $500.

And once you have the standard, you need the counters. And other analysis tools...pretty soon your spouse will know you’ve gone off the deep end.

Anyone want an sr530 lock in amplifier that eats fuses and voltage regulators?

Bob