[time-nuts] X72 Heatsink

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Tue Nov 21 06:36:46 UTC 2017

Mark, I don’t know if I want to do 150 of these like the last time I signed-up for a project like this, but if someone wants their heatsink drilled and milled, send them to me with instructions for the cost of shipping back.

If you want to ship the entire case to me, I’ll drill and mill and tap them as needed and ship them to the users.  They look like they will fit in a small flat rate box.  I think the going rate is like $6 after PayPal fees.

Jerry