[time-nuts] Allan variance by sine-wave fitting

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 15:34:39 UTC 2017

I wonder how much a fitting approach is affected by distortion (especially
harmonic content) in the waveform.

Of course we can always filter the waveform to make it more sinusoidal but
then we are adding L's and C's and their tempcos to the measurement for
sure destroying any femtosecond claims.

Tim N3QE