[time-nuts] Rinex Data Stream

Thierry MUSEUX thierry.museux at geoflex.fr
Sun Nov 26 19:46:01 UTC 2017

Hi,
NMEA are produced by all the GSP/GNSS receiver. From low cost to hight end.
There are no raw data in the NMEA sentences.
U-Box chip , low cost give raw stream in a proprietary format.

Raw data are given by the most of the case high end receiver, when the option is enable.
Some time there are in a proprietary format, or the best are given in a generic RTCM3 format. RTKCONV from RTKLIB can give you from the RCTM3 stream the RINEX.
.

Thierry MUSEUX
Directeur Technique Electronique, Informatique & Télécom
Port. : +33 (0)6 15 22 09 62
thierry.museux at geoflex.fr

Géoflex - Attention, nouvelles coordonnées :
4 grande rue du 8 mai 1945 – 91430 VAUHALLAN – France