[time-nuts] Performance verification for time counters

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 30 14:39:59 UTC 2017

Hi

Sweep the transfer function from 100 Hz down to 0.001 Hz at 50 points per decade.
Spend enough time at each point to get to 0.001 db sort of accuracy. The first decade
goes pretty fast. That last decade ( 0.01 Hz period to 0.001 Hz) …. not so much. The
request always has both the silly frequency and the nonsense db fraction in it ….

Bob