[time-nuts] In praise of service: PTF

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 15:36:55 UTC 2017

Thanks, It is a sad sign of the times that in far to many companies as the scientists who founded these companies retire the bean counter take over and the company vectors from a customer driven model to a stock holder driven model. Thankfully there are a few shining examples of "customer driven" companies left. By the way, it has been a few years but I have had good support on parts and firmware from FEI/Zyfer.

I encourage other Time-Nuts to pass on their experiences with these companies, I know many of their employees are also followers of this forum and this feedback will hopefully lead to improvements. As are many Time-Nuts I am a researcher as well as hobbyist and support I receive as a humble hobbyist strongly influences my product decisions at work.

Cheers;

Thomas Knox
Sr Test and Measurement Engineer