[time-nuts] Another LORSTA mast bites the dust...

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Oct 4 15:06:37 UTC 2017

Hi

I once worked with a guy who formerly supervised  crews that did routine maintenance
on large antenna structures. One of the things he was still bothered by (many years later)
was the death rate they had when doing that sort of work. Keeping really big antennas up is not
just a matter of spending money. There *is* a very real risk involved ….

Bob