[time-nuts] GenRad 1115B

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Oct 7 21:32:51 UTC 2017

Hi

One of many manuals out there:

https://elektrotanya.com/general_radio_type_1115-b_0,1_1_5mhz_standard_frequency_oscillator_1967_sm.pdf/download.html <https://elektrotanya.com/general_radio_type_1115-b_0,1_1_5mhz_standard_frequency_oscillator_1967_sm.pdf/download.html>

First thing to check: Rock it from side to side. Can you hear the oven rolling in the remains of the dewar? If you
can’t you won the first round of the lottery.

Next, fire it up and check against a GPSDO. If it’s got an output, you won the second round of the lottery. Don’t worry about
tuning it on frequency for a month or three. They take a while to stabilize……

Fun !!

Bob