[time-nuts] HP 3048 question: how to export graphs?

Wes wes at triconet.org
Sun Oct 15 20:28:57 UTC 2017

I can't speak to the 3048 but for screen captures I used to use the snipping
tool, but have recently started using Irfanview.  You can run it in the
background and with a single command (I use Ctrl+F11) can copy the full screen
or window and save it instantly in a format and location of your choice or to
the clipboard.

Wes  N7WS