[time-nuts] True Position Time Figure of Merit

Stephan Flor spflor at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 22:03:15 UTC 2017

Hi,I have been trying out my True Position GPSDO, and I have a few questions. I have been running the survey for about 32 hours, and the figure of merit  goes between 2 and 4, usually 3 or 4, (range of 1-7). I have been monitoring the frequency adjusting voltage, and it varies between  2.1800 and 2.1900 v( 0-4v range). My unit has the Bliley oscillator.
Does it have to be doing a survey to adjust the frequency? Is this behavior normal? How long should I expect to wait for a figure of merit of one?
Thanks,Steve