[time-nuts] Sulzer 2.5 For Sale

Richard Mogford rchrdm at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 22 02:05:26 UTC 2017

Hello

I am selling a Sulzer 2.5 frequency standard.It is rack mounted with a
separate power supply and no battery.It also has an “Amplitude Fault
System.”(I have not been able to find out what this does.) There is a
PDF manual that I will send the buyer with the equipment.  The switch
setting #4 shows zero milliamps.

I am not an expert in these devices by any means, but have been running
the Sulzer for several days using John Miles’ excellent TimeLab
software.I have pasted in below an Allen Deviation plot for three days
of data collection.

I will be selling the Sulzer on auction on eBay starting on Monday,
October 23.The starting bid will be $200.Shipping may be around $50.

Richard
AE6XO
rchrdm at earthlink.net