[time-nuts] Spice simulation of PSRR and phase noise

Rafael Gajanec rgajanec at vercet.com
Sun Oct 22 15:20:52 UTC 2017

Dear Attila,

you haven't specified what sort of circuits would you like to simulate,
but maybe the answer is Harmonic Balance. Have a look at
http://qucs.sourceforge.net/ and
http://qucs.sourceforge.net/tech/node36.html

HSPICE from Synopsis and ADS from Keysight (which I use) also have the
HB engine.

Best regards,
Rafael Gajanec