[time-nuts] Fwd: Distribution divider/amplifier for 10MHz GPSDO

Mattia Rizzi mattia.rizzi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 15:14:09 UTC 2017

Hi,

> Is it safe to have RG174 coming out of the
GPSDO, tapping into it with a BNC T-junction that plugs into the back of
each device that needs the 10mhz input, and then terminating the strand
with a 50 ohm terminator?

Besides the usual signal integrity issues, remember to provide a solid
earth connection between instruments.
Depending on the scenario, failure to do so can result in worse performance
than mismatched termination.

cheers,
Mattia