[time-nuts] Spice simulation of PSRR and phase noise

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sun Oct 29 12:06:37 UTC 2017

Attila
Thank you for posting the link to Richard's excellent paper that does not
only apply to Cs. In my opinion it is a must read for any one serious in
doing  any work on time and frequency issues.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 10/27/2017 3:14:48 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
attila at kinali.ch writes:

On Tue,  24 Oct 2017 12:12:24 -0700
"Richard (Rick) Karlquist"  <richard at karlquist.com> wrote:

> This problem came up in the  design of the 5071A.
> I elected to avoid narrowband filters by  using
> some tricks described in my FCS paper of about
> 25 years  ago.  I didn't find it necessary to ovenize
> the output  section.

For those looking for the  paper:
http://www.karlquist.com/FCS92.pdf

Attila Kinali

--
It is upon moral qualities  that a society is ultimately founded. All
the prosperity and technological  sophistication in the world is of no