[time-nuts] GPS Antenna Feed Line Decision

Clay Autery cautery at montac.com
Sun Sep 3 16:57:36 UTC 2017

Thank you for your response.  Again, money is not the issue or
priority.  Knowing that I am getting the best signal within reason (my
reason  <wink and grin> )
Tangentially, you have provided me with the information I require.  As I
do not know what I will hang off the end of that antenna in the future
and I am in fact going to be doing some measurement/experimentation, I
will use something better than RG-59 or RG-6 (even if it is only
"better" in my opinion).

I am an incurable over-engineer... and this IS "Time NUTS" after all.
<smile>

Thank to you AND to ALL who have made recommendations thusfar....
especially the ones with whom I disagree.  Those are the recommendations
that keep me from completely abandoning rational decision-making.  <big
grin>

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises