[time-nuts] GPS Antenna Feed Line Decision

Wes wes at triconet.org
Mon Sep 4 22:19:16 UTC 2017

I'm dating myself again but when I was employed at Hughes Aircraft we had an HP
salesman dedicated to servicing just us.  So most everything came direct from
them or Wiltron.  I liked traveling to HP events with him.  Hughes had a miserly
expense reporting process.  His was, "I count the money in my wallet before I
leave.  I count it again when I get back.  The difference is my expense."

Wes