[time-nuts] Z3801A and Z38XX Issues

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Sep 11 02:36:01 UTC 2017

Hi

Standard generic drill:

1) Swap RX and TX (or check with a voltmeter)
2) Cycle through the normal set of baud rates
3) Double check the jumpers on the 422 to 232 conversion
4) Check with a terminal program, typing in the *IDN? query by hand

Yes it’s sort of a mix and match of what’s above. The order is purely
a “what I usually mess up” sequence.

Bob