[time-nuts] R&S XSRM Rubidium Standard

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Tue Sep 12 16:54:15 UTC 2017

To all:

I would highly recommend not to buy used test equipment on e-bay , mine
(R&S) or HP or similar.

These pieces are mostly out of calibration , defective , just too expensive
 to repair. I have 3 XSRM systems, which I co designed in 1970, they came
from  e-bay and needed $ 5000 + to be in shape.

My advise :Hands off.

Ulrich Rohde , N1 UL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 9/12/2017 8:59:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,