[time-nuts] Restoration of a 5065A - Continued (Ulf Kylenfall)

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 23:01:32 UTC 2017

Totally agree with Scott.
On the lamp thats good it lights.
If you search older threads on Time-nuts you will see that on the FRS
rubidiums you can heat the lamp with a heat gun and re-migrate the RB off
of the glass. It makes them re-usable and extends the life very nicely.
I do not suggest doing this if the lamp lights and the system can be
recovered. Just something to know about. I have done this several times on
different FRS units.

Wow now you have 2 5065s. Nice.
Regards
Paul