[time-nuts] R&S XSRM Rubidium Standard

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:00:41 UTC 2017

Its an unrealistic expectation that equipment from the well known auction site will work and be 'in-cal'

Its realistic to anticipate several the purchase cost to get well priced instruments back 'in-cal'. But hey if i spend 2 k on a sweeper 3 k to fix and cal it and BlahTest is charging 10k for a ready to go unit im Still 5 k ahead of the game

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri