[time-nuts] R&S XSRM Rubidium Standard

Clint Jay cjaysharp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 09:33:05 UTC 2017

I do enjoy the 'chase' of repairing things other people have discarded as
beyond economic repair, my CMU200 came with a rather amusing fault as well
as a good example of poor industrial design choice, it's now a very useful
piece of equipment.

I often scrounge faulty electronic equipment just for the fun of the
repair.

If I were buying test gear for a professional lab then I'd buy with
warranty and cal but for my use I prefer the 'mystery'