[time-nuts] True Position GPSDP + Rb X72

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Thu Sep 21 19:08:41 UTC 2017

On Wed, September 20, 2017 3:44 pm, Stephan Flo via time-nuts wrote:
> I just wanted a 10 MHz sync for my test equipment that was calibrated.
> May be the GPSDO is all I need.

Even an undisciplined rubidium oscillator is going to be very close to
nominal 10MHz.  You have never stated your desired precision that I have
seen. The X72 manual says that the output should be within 1E-9 in under
10 minutes, and within 5E-11 after 30 minutes.  Does any of the equipment
you use have finer precision than that?

--
Chris Caudle