[time-nuts] timing an ITR master clock

Jerry Hancock jerry at hanler.com
Mon Apr 2 15:42:47 UTC 2018

I have a new to me International Time Recorder (pre-IBM) master clock.  I has second, minute and hour closures and was thinking of using the second closure to check the beat and time.  If others have done this kind of thing, let me know.  I have a mix of timing equipment, of course, and have to be careful with DC always, so I was thinking of just using an oscillator looped through the second switch to get a rough idea of the timing.

Thoughts?  Beautiful clock, a friend of mine is the current expert having over 300 such clocks and affiliated secondary clocks, etc.

Regards,

Jerry

Jerry Hancock
jerry at hanler.com