[time-nuts] Environmental sensor recommendations

Peter Vince petervince1952 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:24:10 UTC 2018

Hi Mark,

     SparkFun have some boards that have multiple sensors.  They *used* to
do one with a USB connection that had temperature, pressure, humidity, and
light!  But I see that is now "retired" (
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/retired/8311 ) and has been replaced by
an Arduino shield:

     https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13956

The previous USB model was very easy to use, and sensitive enough for
pressure that it easily showed when I walked up a couple of flights of
stairs!  They have a large selection of boards, including several with I2C
connections, so maybe one of those would be suitable?

     TTFN,

          Peter