[time-nuts] Environmental sensor recommendations.

Neil neil at g4dbn.uk
Thu Apr 5 20:06:52 UTC 2018

I've used a few Pt100 RTDs over the years for gas flow temperature
control in the 200-300C range.  At 0.385 ohms per K, the challenge of
managing the noise is a lot tougher than a cheapo NTC thermistor, but I
needed repeatability and stability.
http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/2278399.pdf

I use a 4-wire Kelvin connection, with 1 mA current drive. £14 at 10-off

Neil