[time-nuts] -- Re: Environmental sensor recommendations

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 12:21:32 UTC 2018

YSI has been my choice for decades. Had to modify because the batteries are no longer available. How ever I like to point to a GTH 175/MO very handy 0.1 C resolution good specs have had it for many years and I Googled it still available, bought it at Conrad but that was 15 years ago.
My partner in crime Juerg prefers thermo couple and uses Lin. Techn. Ap Note 3 circuit using a LTS 1043. I did a board.
Bert Kehren