[time-nuts] TS2100 OCXO Conversion: Command exploration

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Mon Apr 9 00:14:01 UTC 2018

	And, as of today, I still can't get it to lock. :-P

	I think I'm going to have to conclude, reluctantly, that the full-size
OCXO's are simply not compatible with this unit. It strikes me as
possible there may be other hardware changes needed to run such. It's
just impossible to tell for certain without some kind of schematic.

	So -- Reverse conversion, here we go. Looks like I'll just have to
settle for a square wave until I can find a couple of MTI 240's....

	Thanks to all who rendered assistance.

--
---
Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR