[time-nuts] Dual GPSDO - any advantage?

donald collie donaldbcollie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 15:56:37 UTC 2018

I have the Chinapost tracking numbers, so I don`t think it`s a scam - just
real good value. I have the eBay guarantee, anyway. I`m just looking for a
superior frequency standard at the moment, but the timenut bug might bight.
How could I take the average of two [now three]. A man with three watches.
. . .     Cheers!... Don C.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>