[time-nuts] Dual GPSDO - any advantage?

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 15:59:03 UTC 2018

On 10 April 2018 at 16:23, Dr. David Kirkby <drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 10 April 2018 at 15:32, Clint Jay <cjaysharp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ahh, I've found the listing, has anyone received one?
>>
>> I hate to say this but I'm highly sceptical that they will ever turn up,
>> looks and smells very much like the standard eBay scam to me.
>>
> --
>
>> Clint. M0UAW IO83
>>

> I'm VERY skeptical too of the item

The more I look at this, the more I think it is a scam.

* Description says orders shipped after April 2016 will be a new design,
yet the seller was not registered until 27th February 2018 - almost 2 years
later.
* Feedback is zero.

I phoned eBay. The guy I spoke too was highly suspicious too, and has past
it along to a team that deals with possible scams.

Dave