[time-nuts] Introduction & GPSDO Question

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 04:46:26 UTC 2018

I'm not sure if Heather v5 works with all of those those receivers (I think you have what us known as a "UCCM" receiver... these are pulls from telecom equipment).   If you are on Windows, you might want to try the v6 Beta code.   Install the v5 from ke5fx.com, then download the v6 .exe from here:

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/metrology/lady-heather-v6-beta-for-windows-exe/

Next, copy the v6 .exe in the .zip file to the directory you installed  v5 in.   You might need to start Heather with the /rxc command line option to force the "UCCM" receiver type.