[time-nuts] Want a student to do some experiment on timetnuts - Re: nuts about position

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 13:03:57 UTC 2018

On 4/25/18 10:16 PM, Peter Monta wrote:

> But this is a bit of a dicey science project; I'd suggest that the
> researcher borrow a survey receiver for a few days (mild learning curve for
> the online solver tools) or hire a surveyor (no learning curve).

If anyone knows a student at any of the following colleges who would be
interested in doing this, I just got a (small) bucket of money to spend
on it, but I have to get the details turned in today.

(actually any sort of time-nuts project, if it can be done for around
$20-30k to the institution, is fine).

Has to be one of those schools, and I need a contact name to call to set
up the details.

Florida A&M
Howard University
Morgan State University
North Carolina Central University
Southern University
Tennessee State University
Tuskegee University-College of Engineering
UC Riverside
University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)
The University of Texas at El Paso