[time-nuts] Want a student to do some experiment on timetnuts - Re: nuts about position

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Apr 26 16:20:05 UTC 2018

Hi

Having once been very much involved in research grants and all the math that goes in-between
the “zero pay labor” and the amount billed to on high ….. it can be pretty amazing just how little
you can get done for $20K using free labor. :)

====

Do software projects count? An analysis library in C to look at phase data ( more or less the guts
of Stable-32) certainly comes to mind. There are a lot of lumps and bumps trying to deal with the
RINEX outputs from gps modules. We have talked about a “pps output “ module for NTP ….

Lots to do …..

Bob