[time-nuts] More Galileo satellites available.

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 16:04:25 UTC 2018

Mark
I have several questions.
Would we observe and be able to take advantage of the better clock. Or is
that lost in the various other transmission effects?
If better what would it take to have a reference built up leveraging that?
Perhaps a precision timing receiver. I stop there because that opens up
several ways to leverage the 1PPS or perhaps the code clock.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL