[time-nuts] More Galileo satellites available.

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 19:41:05 UTC 2018

A little while back an update to Ublox Ucenter had a mention of a soon (?) to be released Ublox M9 receiver that supposedly does L1/L2/L5 data.   Shortly afterward, the update was sanitized.   If an M9 comes out that will be very interesting to play with.

https://rtklibexplorer.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/u-blox-announces-the-f9-platform-with-l1-l2-l5-frequencies-supported/

Basic Galileo is supposed to be more accurate than GPS... I've seen mentions of up to 50%.  When CSRS-PPP gets Galileo support in a couple of weeks we will see...