[time-nuts] Bicentennial GOES satellite clock

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:25:37 UTC 2018

yes I still have a modified 468 that works using some stuff I design back
in 2005. I do power the dc468 up every now and then.
Still works. Though a couple of the panaplex displays are getting a bit
cranky. But completely agree that GPS has seriously spoiled me as it drives
time code clocks.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL