[time-nuts] NIST

Robert LaJeunesse lajeunesse at mail.com
Fri Aug 10 19:45:20 UTC 2018

I'd say it does get more detailed, with the $49M in cuts described generally in groups here:

https://www.nist.gov/director/fy-2019-presidential-budget-request-summary/fundamental-measurement-quantum-science-and

One item: "-$6.3 million supporting fundamental measurement dissemination, including the shutdown of NIST radio stations in Colorado and Hawaii"

Looks like some of your friends might be looking for work. Not good.

Bob L.