[time-nuts] NIST

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 18:20:53 UTC 2018

Like all of you I have a few wwvb clocks that work pretty well here in
Boston.
Certainly have written enough wwvb stuff and created various wwvb projects
that I will have to get back into it again.
I did look at the cron-verter. Have to say it has a lot of nice features.
Unfortunately it hasn't been available for a year or so. (Getting lazy)
The good news is the AM modulation of wwb is very easy to create.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL