[time-nuts] Loss of NIST transmitters at Colorado and Hawaii

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 01:46:40 UTC 2018

What bits I have read do seem to indicate its NIST that wants to cut the
service. Since technology has moved beyond the services value which is kind
of true. Just think what they can get for the land the sites on.
Microsemi's comments were interesting in that in some manner there might be
a NTP based solution that could be far more accurate then what we typically
see today for NTP. But it also seemed to hint it would be a fee service. I
think thats very very early.

Regards
Paul
WB8TSL