[time-nuts] NIST

Joe Dempster joe.dempster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 20:49:52 UTC 2018

I hope that defunding is just a ploy and things will remain on the air.  I
am concerned this is starting to sound like 2010 when DHS/USCG took eLoran
off the air in the states.  This was one of the few things that totally
dismayed me about the Obama administration.

Joe Dempster
+1 908 413 2889 (mobile)
--
Joe Dempster