[time-nuts] 1PPS for the beginner

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 14 17:58:55 UTC 2018

On 8/14/18 8:13 AM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> --------
> In message <20180814143354.GA29076 at panix.com>, Ron Bean writes:
>
>> Is there a time-nuts FAQ?
>
> Every so often somebody proposes a time-nuts wiki, then somebody
> tries to read the manual page for the mediawiki software and
> the idea dies again :-)

I feel that pain...

A straight up text file might not be a bad thing.  One can edit it with
anything, then.  Probably want to avoid modern character sets and stick
with ASCII.  We could spend some time away from the bikeshed (the
bristles are falling off the brush by now)  and discuss whether we want
line terminations as LF, CR, or CR LF or LF CR.