[time-nuts] 1PPS for the beginner

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:28:07 UTC 2018

With a scope it is super easy to look at PPS pulses that are microsecond to
a few milliseconds wide and tell you are triggering on the "leading edge".

Harder to decide at 50% duty cycle especially if you think it might have
been inverted along the way (almost all buffers are inverting).

Of course if you were 50% duty cycle you could figure out which edge was
which by listening to WWV. Oops not that topic again.

Tim N3QE