[time-nuts] Symmetricom (Datum/Microsemi) CS tubes after storage

Julien Goodwin time-nuts at studio442.com.au
Wed Aug 15 00:57:24 UTC 2018

After almost two more months things are looking much more promising.

The ion pump current is down, and it's no longer throwing the pump
overcurrent alarm. so I'm going to try and get it shipped home to Australia.

Here's the status from just a few minutes ago:
https://julien.studio442.com.au/images/cs4000_monitor3-2018-08-14.png