[time-nuts] TNS-BUF update

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sun Aug 19 12:43:25 UTC 2018

Yes, I looked at the plots and I see exactly what I described.
2nV/rtHz at frequencies somewhat above the reference current source output RC filter, rising to a high value at frequencies below the current source output filter pole.
This is an inherent property of the architecture.
The LT3042 is better in this regard than TI's offerings but only because its easy to filter the reference and set the filter pole frequency much lower.
Its also quieter than the Abracon low noise supply that I have.

Bruce