[time-nuts] TNS-BUF update

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sun Aug 19 19:34:49 UTC 2018

Without the benefit of agressive low pass filtering the noise of an LT3042 at 10Hz is at least an order of magnitude worse than that of an unfiltered LED for the same output voltage.
The noise of Nitride passivated LEDs degrades significantly with aging and there is a strong correlation between LED noise and its quality / aging degradation.

http://przyrbwn.icm.edu.pl/APP/PDF/119/a119z4p10.pdf

Bruce